Web Design and Development
Can you imagine modern business without a website? Yes, hardly! All companies and organizations, regardless of their size, strive to ensure their presence in the world wide web these days. And this is understandable. A website is your 24-hour online office. The website provides an opportunity to reach a large audience, essentially limitless, make the necessary impression and provide services and sell products online even when you sleep. The presence of a website with high-quality content brings the level of quality of your service to a new qualitative level. No matter if you need to build a new website from scratch or upgrade the existing one – you are in the right place, we are ready to help you!
What exactly is Web Design and Development?
In essence, web design and development are two interrelated parts of one process – website creation. It can be said that both processes are dependent on one another and are impossible without the other.
Web design is the process of developing a website or a web application interface. Although web design partially overlaps web engineering in the wider context of web development, this process mainly focuses on the user interface and user experience. Web design consists of a large number of aspects among which web graphic design, interface design, user experience design, authoring, including standardized code and proprietary software, and even search engine optimization. User experience is paramount in the web design process. The colors, fonts, images, layout, content quality and structure, everything will be focused on simplicity and convenience for the target audience.
To simplify everything for your understanding, we can say that web design is a non-interactive part of the website, and web development is the interactive software part of the site that ensures its functioning. Both parts are very important and closely interrelated with each other. They can be used both to create a new site and to rebuild or update an existing one. If you want to create or upgrade a website for your company or a new project, you can’t go wrong by entering “web design” or “web development” requests into search engines.
Website Benefits for Business
For many years, a successful business has been competing for the hearts and minds of customers in the Internet space. A carefully thought-out website will make the most important first impression of your company, and if it’s right, it will help the consumer to take your business, products, and services under consideration. Filled with high-quality content, a website will bring a lot of bonuses for your company as well as for your customers.
● Confirms your existence. The presence of a website first confirms your existence. For modern users, you only exist if you are online. Tell your story, who you are, your team, what is so exciting about what you are doing, and finally what makes you stand out from the competition!
● Strengthens your reputation. Having a website in conjunction with a range of supporting tools provides an excellent opportunity to strengthen your company’s reputation. Reputation is trust, and trust is sales.
● Online office, which is open 24 hours 7 days a week. Imagine an office that is constantly open, an office where visitors can come around the clock to get information, order your services, or purchase goods. A website is exactly the case. Visitors can shop even when you are deeply asleep.
● Incredible Marketing Resource. As of March 2019, the world’s population is 7.71 billion, of which almost 4.38 billion are Internet users, which is 56.8% of the whole population. This figure for North America reaches 89.4%. The data varies slightly across sources but imagine сheap market research, easy access to new customers, market expansion, and so on. The potential is fantastic, just create a website.
● Improves and develops communication on every level. A website allows you to establish prompt and high-quality communication with your customers. A constructive exchange of information in two directions will improve the quality of your service. With a website, finding employees and partners becomes easier and more organized.
Web presence is vital to expanding and diversifying your business. Professional web design and development is your first step in this journey to success, no matter if you want to build a new website or update an existing one.
Create a Website with Professionals
Since you have visited this page and are reading this material, it seems that you have a responsible approach to website creation and so are we. We have a long history of successful website development and promotion for both small and large businesses. The Vodchits Innovations Corp web development team will develop a modern website for you, paying attention to all the details of your business.
Don’t know where to start? No problem! Order the first free personalized analytical advice on the creation or modernization of the website and find out where to start, what technologies to choose, why some technologies and solutions will be more convenient and cheaper for your purposes, predict the cost of maintenance, and much more. Our experts will help draw up a development plan, tell you how to effectively promote your website, services, and products using digital marketing.
You might also be interested in offers and special conditions for the development of websites from our company. You can request a quotation from us, get a development installment plan and other special conditions for companies and organizations in New York City, The United States, and around the world.